Summary: Seeking an enthusiastic and outgoing candidate with a sales or business development background who is eager to create and foster new relationships for our digital marketing and public relations firm.
Role: Wellington Group Marketing & PR is looking for an experienced business development professional to cultivate and maximize relationships with external clients, with a priority to assist us in acquiring new partners and selling additional products or services to clients currently under contract. We are looking for someone who wants to actively contribute to the overall strategic growth and direction of the company.
Activities & Responsibilities:
- Cultivating a new business development pipeline that is in line with our offering set and capabilities
- Managing and developing incoming leads
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Pitching our service offerings to potential clients
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and other sales materials
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating new sales agreements
- Completing the business development cycle by signing clients to long-term agreements and/or projects
- Researching organizations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of companies and trends in industry verticals or marketing technologies
- Participating in existing partner relationship conversations to assist in negotiations of renewal or additional service offerings
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Key contributor in internal strategic planning sessions
Knowledge & Skills
- 5+ Years’ Experience in Developing and Presenting Executive Level Sales Proposals
- 5+ Years Sales and Account Management Background
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Strong Knowledge of PowerPoint and Other Microsoft Office Applications
- Effective Leadership and Management Skills
- Ability to Collaborate Effectively with Others Both Internally and Externally
Who Should Apply?
- Qualified candidates with an undergraduate degree or above. Relevant experience will be taken into consideration. Opportunity available in either Austin or Houston, Texas.
Email your resume including a cover letter describing your alignment with the job mission along with your salary requirements to email@example.com with subject: Director Business Development Position.