Still on the hunt for the perfect family Halloween outing? We’ve got you covered! Here at Wellington Group, our resident mommas know that after buying your family’s costumes and candy for trick or treaters, sometimes a free event is exactly what you’re looking for. That being said, check out our favorite family-friendly (and cost-efficent!) events in Austin for the night of Halloween. Enjoy!
- Halloween Hootenanny – Take a break from trick-or-treating this year and join the Thinkery for a Halloween celebration! Children can enjoy spooky science activities, not-so-scary storytime and a costume parade. What’s not to love?
- Trick or Treat for Books – BookPeople celebrates Halloween with the best type of treat – new books!
- Haunted House – Looking for something a little more spooky? Head on over to the Dottie Jordan Recreation center for carnival games, snacks, a cake walk, music and more!
- Trunk or Treat – Trick-or-treating this Halloween? Bring your kiddos by the Wells Branch Community Center where they can treat or treat from car to car, trunk to trunk.
- Halloween at Enchanted Rock – This event is a little outside of the Austin city limits, but being truly unique, we had to share! After taking in the beautiful views of the hill country, enjoy a trunk or treat, spooky campfire stories and a Halloween night hike. Don’t forget to bring a flashlight and wear comfy shoes!