It’s officially 2017- oh how time flies! Every year, we make a list of our New Years resolutions, yet by March they seem to get moved to the back burner. That’s why this year, we put together a list of simple and achievable New Year’s resolution goals you can hold yourself accountable to. Let’s make 2017 the best year yet!
1. Get more sleep – at least 7 hours a night.
2. Incorporate 30 minutes of physical exercise into every day.
3. Save a portion of each paycheck to spend on yourself.
4. Eat at least one serving of fruit and vegetables daily.
5. Donate to or volunteer for your favorite cause once a month.
6. Learn something new, whether it’s a language, instrument, sport, or subject.
7. Write down one positive thing about yourself every day.
8. Try 20 minutes of meditation a day to help you enjoy life and living in the present.
9. Give at least one compliment a day.
10. Plan more weekend getaways to new places.
What are you planning on adding to your New Year’s resolutions list for 2017? Let us know in the comments below!