One of the Wellington Group Marketing & PR core values is “laugh hard, work hard,” and boy do we live up to it. Our office is a tight-knit group of individuals with quirky personalities and passionate spirits. Our team is incredibly unique, and we want to invite you to see a little behind the scenes of what it’s like to be surrounded with so many strong-willed and impressive individuals.
Our next team member to introduce to you is Dawn, our fearless team leader. Dawn is described as remarkable, talented, joyful and a prankster by the rest of the WGPR team. She may hide shrimp tails in your desk for a laugh, but Dawn truly is a one-of-a-kind person with an outstanding sense of humor.
What is your favorite animal?
Goats (fainting goats to be exact)
What’s your favorite color?
Orange and pink
What’s your favorite book?
Pillars of the Earth or East of Eden
What’s your favorite movie?
What’s your favorite TV show?
CBS Sunday Morning
What is your favorite song?
My List, Me and You and Your Great Name
What is your favorite food?
What is your favorite outdoor activity?
What is your favorite form of exercise?
Power walking, running or weight lifting – anything I can do
What is your favorite time of year?
Fall (cooler temperature, beautiful colors, winding down the year, holidays) and Spring (new beginnings)
At what age did you become an adult?
If you could be any fictional character, who would you be?
If you won the lottery, what would you spend it on?
- Securing my son’s college fund and savings
- Paying off any debt/credit card balances
- Paying off my family’s debt/credit card balances (including my sister’s tuition)
- A home in Austin (this includes mother-in-law quarters in the back) and a home in Steamboat
- An office with a test kitchen for Wellington Group Marketing & PR
- Surprise vacation for my team members
- Fixing my car and giving it to someone (for free)
- Buying me a new car
- 10% for our church
- A big donation for the missionary we sponsor in Rwanda
- Adopting a child (or children)
- A condo and car for our nanny
- A scholarship fund for underprivileged kids (starting to work with them in middle school)
- A private plane
- A boat
If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?Jesus, Jimmy Fallon and Bono
What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
Anything about my character and humor (and my legs)
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Fiji and New Zealand
What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
My husband and son
How would you describe your personal style?